Last updated: October 2022
At Pier Dental Centre, nothing is more important to us than the health of our patients, team members, and community. When it’s time for you or someone in your family to visit Pier Dental Centre, please know that we’ve gone above and beyond standard health and safety procedures and recommendations.
Heightened Safety Precautions
- Masks Mandatory
- Although it is not a requirement by the BC Government, all persons in the clinic are asked to wear a mask when in common areas.
- We have continued increased sanitizing rotations during operating hours for common areas, as well as a professional company thoroughly cleans and sanitizes the entirety of the office each evening, as well as 24/7 HEPA filtration in every operatory. Treatment chairs and operatories will be meticulously disinfected and sterilized after the departure of each patient.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the clinic, and gloves upon patient request as well.
- When possible, we kindly ask you to avoid bringing guests into the clinic.
- Waiting Area
- If you are early for your appointment and are able to wait in a car, please kindly do so and call or text the office so we know you are here.
- All patients will receive COVID-19 and travel screening prior to any appointment, please kindly call, text, or e-mail our office to confirm current protocols and individual scenarios if you are unsure.
We want to provide assurances that we will continue to do our very best to keep our patients and team members safe and healthy, we kindly ask everyone in the office to respect the differing comfort levels of each individual. If at any point you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to speak with one of our staff members.